If you're thinking about transferring to Carlow to finish your degree, let's get the ball rolling...
SEE WHICH CREDITS TRANSFER TO CARLOW
You can transfer up to 88 credits, and this handy guide will help you.
STEPS TO APPLY:
- Submit a completed application form by applying online;
- Submit an official transcript from each college and/or proprietary school attended—whether or not credit was earned—to the Office of Admissions;
- A Degree Completion Counselor will help you determine if you have credits that can transfer to Carlow--or if you qualify for Prior Learning Credit.
- Arrange for a personal interview and campus visit. Although this is optional, it is strongly recommended. We want you to get the feel of the Carlow campus to see if it's right for you!
CCAC students who transferred to Carlow prior to earning their associate's degrees may be able to use Carlow credits toward the degree. Your Carlow transcript is reviewed by CCAC to see what courses can be transferred back to CCAC. Credits from both schools are combined to fulfill the associate degree requirements at CCAC. Click here for more information.
Individual campus tours are available, Monday through Thursday at 10 am, 12 noon, 2 pm and 4 pm. Individual Friday tours are at 10 am, 12 noon, and 2 pm. Please contact our office to schedule your individual campus tour.
Transfer Today Program
Our Transfer Today program is open to all adult and traditional transfer students, including students who have already applied or have been admitted. The event will take place from 3pm-7pm. Once your registration has been processed you will receive a confirmation email with additional details regarding the event.
- Thursday, March 28, 2019
- Thursday, May 2, 2019
- Thursday, June 13, 2019
- Thursday, July 18, 2019
- Thursday, August 15, 2019