Reverse Transfer: Receive your Associate’s Degree from CCAC
In partnership with CCAC, Carlow University offers transfer
students from CCAC the opportunity to participate in Reverse
How does it work?
CCAC students who transferred to Carlow prior to earning their
associate's degrees may be able to use Carlow credits toward the
degree. Your Carlow transcript is reviewed by CCAC to see what
courses can be transferred back to CCAC. Credits from both schools
are combined to fulfill the associate degree requirements at
What are the qualifications?
- Must be a currently enrolled student at Carlow University.
- Must have completed at least 30 credits at CCAC prior to
transferring to Carlow.
- Students seeking an Associate's Degree in Liberal Studies or
General Studies at CCAC can qualify with only 21 credits.
- Must have completed at least 12 credits at Carlow prior to
applying for Reverse Transfer.
How to I apply?
Complete the Application for Reverse Transfer with CCAC and submit it to the Office of the Registrar at
Carlow University. The application and unofficial transcript will
be sent to CCAC for review. The total number of credits from both
CCAC and Carlow University must satisfy the associate degree
requirements at CCAC. CCAC makes all decisions regarding
eligibility and completion of degree requirements.
What are the benefits of Reverse Transfer?
- Reverse Transfer is an opportunity for you to earn an
associate's degree without having to return to CCAC to complete
- The additional credential showcases your high
- You can increase your marketability and value to potential
employers and/or graduate schools.
- You can participate in CCAC's commencement ceremony after your
degree is earned.
For additional questions or information, please contact
Carlow University Registrar's Office
Elizabeth McClintock, MFA
CCAC Registrar's Office