You are cordially invited to the "Chat, Chop and Chew"
Philadelphia alumni event. Join us for a hands-on "Thai Something
New" cooking class with Let's Cultivate Food! This fun, interactive
event will allow you to learn new cooking tips while networking
with alumni and friends in the Philadelphia area!
SATURDAY, JUNE 29, 2019, 12:00 P.M. - 2:30 P.M.
LET'S CULTIVATE FOOD
4658 Umbria St
Philadelphia, PA (Manayunk) 19127
Cost: $35.00 per person, includes full cooking class
WHAT WILL YOU DISCOVER?
- Celebrate our growing enrollment and recent awards and points
- See current campus pictures and hear about the progress on the
SIM lab expansion and renovation of St. Joseph's Hall!
- Learn what's new in Carlow leadership and strategic
- Check out photos and stories from our biggest events: Women of
Spirit, Carlow Laureates, Graduation, The Civil Rights Tour and
- Get prepared for what's coming up including homecoming and our
90th year celebration throughout 2019!
- And much more!
Please register by Thursday, June 20, 2019. Advanced registration
required - space is very limited