Please join Washington, Maryland and Virginia Carlow University
Alumni and Friends for a weekend of networking, fun, and exciting
tours of Soleado Lavender Farm and the Hillwood Estate, Museum, and
FRIDAY, JUNE 14, 2019 AND SATURDAY, JUNE 15, 2019
- Celebrate our growing enrollment and recent awards and points
- See current campus pictures and hear about the progress on the
SIM lab expansion and renovation of St. Joseph's Hall!
- Learn what's new in Carlow leadership and strategic
- Check out photos and stories from our biggest events: Women of
Spirit, Carlow Laureates, Graduation, The Civil Rights Tour and
- Get prepared for what's coming up including homecoming and our
90th year celebration throughout 2019!
- And much more!
Please register by Wednesday, June 12, 2019.
Friday, June 14, 2019, 10:00 a.m.
Soleado Lavender Farm
Join us as we visit Soleado Lavender Farm, a family-owned farm
and aquaponics nursery with a long-standing history of sustainable
agriculture. This exciting event will include a tour of the farm
plus a lavender craft class (this includes the opportunity to pick
your own lavender) followed by lunch on the farm. Cost $25.00 per
Saturday, June 15, 2019, 1:30 p.m.
Hillwood Estate, Museum, & Gardens
Come along for a private docent tour the Hillwood Estate,
Museum, & Gardens. Tour will be based on the present museum
exhibit, followed by lunch in the new Merriweather Café. Cost
$30.00 per person.
Come to both events for a discounted price of $45.00 per