Carlow Work Study program

Work-Study is a federally funded program that provides jobs for degree-seeking undergraduate students who need financial aid to help pay educational expenses. Students are paid bi-weekly, at least at the current federal minimum wage, and are encouraged to put their earnings toward their account balance.

To apply for Work-Study, complete the FAFSA and submit any documents that may be requested by the Carlow Financial Aid Office. Funding is limited, so file your FAFSA as early as possible.

If you're a Carlow student and would like more information, please visit Work-Study on MyPortal [Carlow login required]. 

Work-Study FAQs

In order to participate in the Federal Work-Study Program (CWSP) at Carlow University, Federal Work-Study must appear on your current Financial Aid Award Letter for the current academic year. An application and pertinent federal forms must be completed in order to participate in this federal program. Employment opportunities and descriptions are available for your review. If you have any questions regarding the CWSP, please contact Judi Halterlein at the Carlow Student HUB, 412.578.6389

Click here to download or print the Work Study Packet for completion.

Click here to review employment opportunities.