Q: What is a U.S. permanent resident?
A: This is an immigration category. Permanent residents are also known as green card holders or resident aliens. They are permitted by law to live and work in the United States. Individuals with U.S. visas are non-resident aliens.

Q: Is the Carlow tuition higher for non U.S. citizens and non-permanent residents?
A: No. Domestic and international students pay exactly the same tuition and fees.

Q: Is there financial aid for international students at Carlow?
A: Financial aid is related to citizenship status. Non U.S. citizens and non U.S. permanent residents will be evaluated for eligibility to receive an International Student Scholarship upon admission. No special application form is required. U.S. citizens and permanent residents are not eligible for international student scholarships. U.S. citizens and U.S. permanent residents may be eligible to apply for a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).