Technology has changed, and continues to dramatically change, the human resource profession. However, HR departments are discovering that the technological skills and abilities of their employees are lacking, making it difficult for the HR function to harness new technology and put it to work managing the sea of HR information. Turning data into useful information is how technology, when used in the world of human resources, enhances the bottom line.
The HRMT major offers transformational educational opportunities for a diverse community of learners. The major also empowers graduates to excel in the HRMT field as compassionate, responsible leaders in the creation of a just and merciful world.
Graduates in the HRM major receive a solid human resource base coupled with the skills to design and manage a human resource information system. Students graduating in this major will be qualified to work in a human resource department as a generalist or specialist.
Where Our Graduates Go
This is a small sample of where our recent graduates have continued their careers:
- Top Lead Marketing
- Highmark Inc
The Department of Management, Accounting Fraud and Forensics, and Justice Studies at Carlow University has been awarded the status of Candidate for Accreditation by the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA. In granting candidacy status, the IACBE has determined that the business programs in the following degrees at the listed locations are eligible for accreditation:
Master's Level Programs
Bachelor's Level Programs
- Master of Business Administration, Department of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Fraud and Forensics, Department of Accounting in Fraud and Forensics
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Department of Accounting Fraud and Forensics
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management, Department of Management
- Bachelor of Science in Forensic Accounting, Department of Accounting Fraud and Forensics
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management and Technology, Department of Management
PROGRAMS AND DEGREES
If you'd like to learn more about our human resource management and technology program, let us know!