Apply To Carlow University In These Four Simple Steps:


Step 1: Apply for the Post 9-11 GI Bill
Step 2: Apply to Carlow University
  • Fill out the Undergraduate Application if you are applying to college for the first time, in high school, have graduated high school four or more years ago, or are a college transfer student. There is no cost to apply.
  • Fill out the Graduate Application if you are seeking your advanced degree (a master's or doctorate). There is no cost to apply.
Step 3: Request your Service Transcript
Step 4: File the FAFSA