Live it up, right here!
Our residence halls make it easy to make it to class and study groups. Your hobbies and interests are just a short walk away on campus and in Oakland. It's easier to socialize when you're living nice and close to college life here on Mount Mercy.
Save yourself any hassle of a commute or apartment maintenance. We have a friendly facillities staff who maintain good working order and cleanliness of the residence halls.
Are you ready to join us? Here are the steps to the process...
- Submit a $200.00 enrollment deposit. Be sure to indicate your residency status on your enrollment reply card! The enrollment deposit goes to the Cashier's Office and can be sent by check payable to Carlow University through the mail to the following address:
3333 Fifth Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
For payment options, please refer to the Student Accounts section or inquire in-person at the Cashier's Office on the second floor of Antonian Hall.
- Starting in late May, students who have declared their intent to reside on campus on their enrollment card will be invited to complete their housing and meal plan agreement for 2019-2020. This invitation will come via email to their Carlow account, and will come with instructions on completing their housing and meal plan agreement, completing a roommate matching profile, and searching for and selecting a roommate.
- Submit your Health History.
- In mid-July you will receive your orientation packet, roommate information, and room assignment.
- Get ready for Move-In Day! Report to the main entrance of Frances Warde Hall on your move-in date.
- Thursday, August 22 (first-year and transfer students)
- Saturday, August 24 and Sunday, August 25 (upperclassmen)
- New students: Participate in New Student Orientation from August 22 through August 25.
- Begin classes on Monday, August 26, 2019!
Contact Residence Life
#219 University Commons