Noyce Carlow Scholars Program
Offers up to $11,000 in annual scholarships for undergraduate junior and senior students studying math or science and up to $18,000 for graduate students pursing teaching certification.
City of Pittsburgh Discount | 20% of tuition
Carlow offers City of Pittsburgh employees and their spouses or partners a 20 percent tuition discount. Annual verification of employment must be provided by the City of Pittsburgh Human Resources Department. Download Verification Form
Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship | $2,000
Available to transfer students with documented membership in Phi Theta Kappa with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.5 and who enroll at Carlow University at least half-time. May be combined with other scholarships.
Adult undergraduate students (those who are four or more years out of high school at the time of admission) may be eligible to apply for scholarships to attend Carlow. A limited number of funded scholarships listed below are available for adult students who demonstrate financial need and who enroll at Carlow University as new undergraduate students. Remember! All students who receive a named/endowed scholarship must fill out a gratitude profile.
Click here for information about the funded scholarships available for the 2019-20 academic year, however, the application deadline has passed.
Scholarships are listed in alphabetical order, by first name.
- Anna Mihalik Pupo Scholarship: Established by her granddaughter and Woman of Spirit ®, Lisa Pupo Lenihan, with the assistance of family members, for a female adult student with financial need
- Beverly Childs Endowed Scholarship: Endowed in memory of Beverly Childs, graduate and administrator at Carlow, for adult student with need
- Lt. Col. Charles R. Luke ’50 Scholarship: Charles R. Luke was a veteran who enrolled at Carlow (then Mount Mercy College) after World War II. This scholarship is for a Pell eligible adult student with less than 70 college credits, enrolled at least half-time, without the benefit of tuition assistance from employer.
- Clark Memorial Scholarship: Established by Eleanor Clark Quigley '75 in loving memory of her parents for a female adult with financial need
- Hearst Endowment: Endowed by the William Randolph Hearst Foundation for adult students with financial need
- Jacob A. and Frieda M. Hunkele Charitable Fund of The Pittsburgh Foundation: Intended for Adult students with demonstrated financial need. Preference to students who are Pell eligible.
- Martha Welsch Crane Endowment: Established by Martha Crane, this scholarship is for a female adult student with financial need who has overcome challenges to pursue her degree, with preference to graduates of St. Joseph's High School in Natrona Heights.
- Marva Harris Woman of Spirit® Endowed Scholarship: Established by PNC Bank in honor of Marva Harris, a Carlow University Woman of Spirit, for an adult with need
- Mary A. and Frank J. Hren Memorial Endowed Scholarship: Established by Ray and Carol Hoare Hren, PhD, Class of 1962 and former Carlow University trustee, in loving memory of Carol's parents for adult students with financial need
- Mary Ellen Quinn Endowed Nursing Scholarship: This need-based scholarship is for a full or part-time adult majoring in Nursing.
- Nancy Dunn Student Book Assistance Fund: This need-based scholarship is for an adult student, to be used for books. Preference will be given to students pursuing a degree in the field of education who demonstrate academic excellence.
- Regina and Dennis Stover Scholarship: Preference for this scholarship will be given to students who demonstrate financial need and who are struggling to make a change for the better in their lives through education.
Note: Because of the nature of federal, state, and institutional guidelines affecting financial aid programs, the information contained in this website is subject to change.