Counseling is available and free to all students
Counseling Services hours
- Monday, Thursday, and Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Availability of services is limited during academic breaks and summer
To make an appointment or for more information about telecounseling services:
Flourish! Supportive Skills-Based Telehealth Group
- Feel like you struggle with managing your emotions?
- Find yourself feeling overwhelmed or distressed often?
- Feel like you are not as effective in your relationships as you would like?
This group explores skills to deal with life’s daily challenges in a supportive and secure telehealth environment.
Students participating in this group will learn how to:
- Tap into your resilience;
- Be fully present in the moment;
- Effectively manage emotions;
- Handle distress associated with daily living more effectively; and
- Improve relationships.
Groups will be held every week via telehealth for 1 hour. Groups are being formed now!
If you are interested in joining a Flourish! Group, email your major/program and your available days and times to
firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be contacted with the day and time of the group, as well as detailed instructions
on how to join the group.
Recognizing when you need help is a sign of strength and the first step to resolving the issues that challenge you.
We help students with a range of problems including:
- Relationship concerns
- Stress management
- Anxiety or depression
- Grief/loss issues
- Trauma/crisis intervention
- Drug/Alcohol problems
- Eating concerns
- Family concerns
Counseling is confidential and never a part of your student record.Nothing you share is revealed to anyone outside Counseling Services without your written consent, within the limits of the law. We suggest caution in the use of email as a means of personal communication with Counseling Services - Email does not protect your right of confidentiality. Email should never be used in emergencies.