The Carlow University CARE Team collaborates with faculty and
staff to provide confidential support to promote student safety,
success, and over-all wellbeing.
To create a CARE report please go: https://carlow-advocate.symplicity.com/care_report
What Can Be Reported to the CARE Team?
The CARE Team collects information on observable behavior such
1. Unusual or erratic behavior in class, in the residence halls,
during advising sessions, etc.
2. Extended absence from class or activities by a typically
3. Written work or creative expression with troubling themes or
4. Verbal or written threats made by a student toward another
student, faculty, or staff
5. Written or verbal expressions of suicidal ideation or
6. Other actions which cause an alarm or call into question the
safety of the student or their peers.
7. Basic needs insecurity (food & housing).